Thank you so much Sidharth for nominating me! You’ve always seen potential in me as a writer and blogger and I appreciate it bunches. Sidharth is an amazing writer, blogger, and friend. If you have not checked out his blog you definitely should, you will not be disappointed. The name of his blog is writingrhymes.
Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given to you.
Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1) I am an introvert but for some odd reason I like public speaking. When I have a particular topic and get to speak about it, I enjoy it so much. However, if you make me have a one on one “weather talk” conversation, I will completely shut down on you.
2) I love music and even though I normally listen to rock, here recently I’ve been obsessed with softer sounding bands. My current go-to’s are Powfu, Cigarettes after Sex, and Alec Benjamin.
3) I multi-task a lot.. And I mean A LOT! Most of the time my days are very busy and hectic so I have learned to do many things at once.
4) I don’t really like chocolate; however, there is this specific chocolate that the Dollar General has every year around Easter. This is the only chocolate I truly love. I always wait until Easter is over and buy as many as I can on sale.
5) STICKERS!!! I love stickers so so much and I put them everywhere! My mirror is currently covered in stickers of giraffes and snails. I don’t know why those, but it makes me happy.
6) I am a geek at heart. I love card games and most video games. My favorite card game is Magic the Gather and my favorite video game is Resident Evil 4.
7) I collect Native American dolls. Every year my mother would get my sister the Holiday Barbie Doll for Christmas. When I was born she started getting me Native American porcelain dolls. I think they are beautiful and they fit my personality well. (I also collect dream catchers— I have over 2 dozen).
8) I have very sensitive senses. I notice a lot of things others do not simply because of my heightened awareness.
9) I am an overthinker. I get lost in my thoughts all the time and worry a lot.
10) One of my dreams is to have my wall painted in chalkboard paint. I really want to be able to write my poems on walls!
11) I am extremely ticklish. My friends and family like to abuse this because when I laugh I sound like a dying chipmunk.
1) What’s the one word that describes you the best?
2) Who are some of your most favorite writers?
— Torey Hayden, Judy Westwater, Ernest Hemingway, Ellen Hopkins, James Dashner, just to name a few…
3) Tell me about one of the most memorable moments of your life.
— Oh, I have a really good memory so this is a hard one. Hmmm… I would probably say the time I wrote and read my first poem to a group. I was extremely nervous even though I had it memorized. That was the first poem I had ever written and I did it for extra credit in my 7th grade English class. I honestly don’t think I would be the poet I am today if it wasn’t for that one experience. The title of the poem was “My life is like a cat’s” I still have it memorized.
4) What’s your outlook/ motto in life?
— “Do not let the fear take control.”
5) A thing that you aim to convey through your blog?
— Through my blogging I want to spread love and awareness to people. I just want people to remember that everyone has a voice and we are able to communicate what we need to say in a multitude of ways.
6) What makes you truly happy in life?
— I am happiest when I am with children. I love love love being around kids. I admire their free will, silliness, and confidence in what they do.
7) What all are you doing in this lockdown phase to keep up the positive vibes?
— I have been writing a lot, painting, riding four-wheelers, and trying my best to keep my family happy. I also have been messaging friends, both new and old.
8) Name one of your all-time favorite movies & why do you enjoy it so much?
— My favorite movie is Inside Out. It is the only movie that has made me cry. Not just a few weak tears but a full blown, face soaking wet cry. This movie speaks to me in so many ways because I relate to it so well.
9) One aspect of your life that you intend to improve upon?
— You can’t expect me to just choose one! I intend to improve everything about my life! I feel that we must keep moving forward and aim for better, as long as we do that we are succeeding. However, I feel if I improve my happiness, everything else will fall into place.
10) If you could have a superpower then what would it be & why?
— I know this isn’t a very popular one, but I would love to have the power of apparition. For those that don’t know what that is…it’s when someone is able to bring spirts into the physical world. I find spirits to be so freaking awesome and I’d love to be able to communicate more freely with them.
11) What do you like the most about my blog/writings & any suggestions for me to improve as a blogger?
— I love how dedicated you are to it. Your poems are so good but the part that brings it all together is how you talk/interact with so many bloggers. It seems to be a second family to you.
– Brad Osborne @ commonsensiblyspeaking
– J.R. Kovacs @ Daily Poets
-A. Violet @ Daily Poets
– David @ Graffiti of Erosion
– Sameera @ The Poetic Elixir
– Geino Aotsch @ poetique
– Adam @ Forgotten Memories
– Katy @ katydotpoetry
1) What is something on your bucket list that you have yet to do?
2) If you joined the circus, what would you perform?
3) What is your favorite book and/or author?
4) What’s the last show you binge-watched?
5) Favorite quote/saying?
6) If you had only one sense (taste, touch, etc….) what would you want it to be? Why?
7) You found a genie lamp…what’s your three wishes?
8) What would be the title of your memoir?
9) What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
10) Would you rather spend a week with pirates or ninjas?
11) What question do you hate answering?
Thanks again for the nomination Sidharth! You are an amazing writer and blogger. I look up to you so much. Keep vibing!
Thankyou for reading! For updates on new posts follow my blog and/or my instagram. Sending love to everyone❣🌸